In many occurrences, Jacqueline Fernandez has shown us her amazing fashion choices and stunned us. In the article, we have discussed recent stunning looks that Jacqueline has pulled off and showed how well-versed her fashion sense is.
Celebrities are known to pull off stunning outfits that consisted of shimmery details, fringes, and body-fitting dresses to make their presence strong in the fashion game at award shows which leads these shows to a grand success in the fashion industry.
Here we will talk about a few stunning fashion choices of Jacqueline Fernandez while attending and performing at various fashion shows. These looks make us want to learn the art of looking stunning in any outfit.
The tribal queen:
- For the Filmfare performance, Jacqueline wore a tribal look designed by Namita Alexander.
- The dress includes a very colourful bustier with one side sash attached to it. It was styled with a skirt with long tassel detailing. To accompany the look she held a long stick. The dress was speaking drama from all angles.
- To increase the drama a little more the dress was accompanied by similar tribal accessories on her body parts.
- To finish the output, she wore a red and silver boat cap giving elevation to the whole tribal look. The cap complimented the soft wavy hair.
- The dewy makeup gave the final touch to the whole look. The sharp eye makeup proved to be the best choice for the look.
The Scarlet on the red carpet:
- For the red carpet of Filmfare, Jacqueline opted for a Bhawna Rao gown.
- The glamour bar for the red carpet reached its high with the gown she wore.
- The shimmery beaded gown was a ribbed bustline and a halter neck accompanied by cut-out patterns.
Lace gown and the vintage feel:
- For the annual academy award, Jacqueline wore a gown from the label Celia Kritharioti.
- She seemed like walking down from a vintage dream in the dress and styled hair.
- The lace gown was covered with a delicate floral network that elevated the beauty of the dress.
- The sweetheart neckline and the corset bodice gave a mind-blowing look that fits well to her body.
- She opted for a nude makeup look with natural wavy hair to finish off the amazing look.
Slaying in the monochrome:
- Jacqueline follows the basic fashion rule of monochrome and yet makes it stunning.
- She dressed for a glamorous evening in a purple monochromatic crop top and a slit skirt. The top was co-ord set with a plunging neckline with a knot. She paired it with a thigh-high slit skirt.
- Her voluminous hair and glamorous makeup elevated the look further.
Various appearances of Jacqueline Fernandez made us realize how well-versed style she beholds. She looks stunning on the Filmfare red carpet in a halter-neck gown. The on-stage look of tribal women was to the point, and she amazed people. Apart from these looks, she looks amazing in a vintage and a monochromatic look as well.